Working at 3M
3M recruits the best and brightest candidates from a range of backgrounds.
So whether you’re a lab specialist, marketer, or engineer fresh out of college,
3M offers an exciting workplace with vast potential for career growth.
Submit Your Resume
Visit the Job Search & Apply section of our web site and submit your resume.
Evaluation of Your Resume
- After you submit your resume, you'll get an automated e-mail to let you know we received it.
- Our recruiters will review your materials.
- We get a lot of resumes, so you might not get a personal reply. Please continue to update your resume for future consideration.
- You'll be contacted for an interview if we are considering you for a position. Interviews might be on site or over the phone, conducted by a panel, over one or more days.
- If you're not offered the job, keep your online information current so we can contact you about other openings.
- After final interview, you may receive an offer.
- Work with your recruiter or the hiring manager to decide if this position is a good fit for you.